Child Sexual Abuse is an Epidemic that Can Only Be Solved With Awareness, Education, and Action.
Fun Patches - NEW!
These embroidered fun patches are a great way to recognize participation in Child Abuse Prevention Month activites or as part of earning a body safety badge!
Embroidered Twill with HEATSEAL backing for iron-on application
Child Abuse Prevention Month Patch: 3" wide x 2" high I am the BOSS of My Body Patch: 2.5" wude x 2.5" high
Body Safety Badge Suggested Requirements
1. Children are taught that their privates are the parts of their body covered by a bathing suit/underwear
2. Private parts are not for sharing unless the child needs assistance with dressing/bathing or at a doctor's appointment with an adult there and the doctor has explained why they need to look or touch their privates. No one should be touching another person's private part areas, asking them to touch another person's privates or even showing pictures of private parts.
3. Children know that they do not have to hug, kiss, or be touched by anyone if they do not feel comfortable - they are the bosses of their bodies when it comes to be affectionate and close with other people
4. No and Stop are important words when it comes to how we are being treated or how we are treating others. These words must be respected.
5. No one should be asking a child to keep a secret from their parents, especially if it makes them scared or sad and definitely if it involves private parts.
6. Children identify 5 people they know they can talk to about body safety and tell if someone breaks a body safety
7. All adults know the rules about private parts, even if a person threatens to do something bad, or tells the child that they will be in trouble, this is a trick and it is important for the child to tell the people in their body safety circle